What is this about?
When you talk to most employed people and students, within no time they mention the word stress. Ask them why they are stressed they will tell you lack of money. On further probing you discover that the problem is not lack of money but poor management of their finance and lack of ideas to generate some extra income without creating conflict of interest with work demands. Most employed and students’ receiving allowances are heavily burdened with debt from various sources. Among these sources, cash loans cause most of the stress.
An effective personal finance management is the best way of dealing with this problem which causes not only individual stress but also social problems and poor performance at work. In spite of high salaries received, people are still in debt as they cannot manage their finance efficiently. There is a need for training which assists employees and students on managing their finance and this calls for many trainers.
Why should you enroll?
At the end of this course financial trainers will be equipped with the necessary skills to train employed people and students to:
- Appreciate their pay/allowance packages
- Prepare personal budgets and stick to it
- Train employees and students in tertiary institutions on how to manage their debt
What are the topics covered?
- Teaching methods
- Personal relationship with money
- Setting financial goals
- Personal financial goals
- Personal finance budgeting
- Banking and savings
- Limiting expenses
- Understanding debt
- Understanding taxes
- Consumer rights
- Debt counselling
- Creating and setting up a company
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts
- Create and maintain supplier accounts
- Create and maintain customer accounts
- Create and maintain inventory items
- Take on balances and journals
- Supplier processing
- Customer processing
- Cash book, petty cash and journal
- Month end procedures
- Year end procedures
What is the duration?
This is a 24 hours course
Who should attend?
Salaried employees from all walks of life as well as students who receive monthly allowances. Anyone interested in learning how to manage their finances better or how to generate extra income.