ISO 9001:2008 QMS Awareness
When and Where?
Date: 23 Mar – 24 Mar 2017
What is this about?
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognised standard for Quality Management System Requirements. This one-day programme assists delegates to evaluate the importance of quality standards in relation to their business operations and products. It provides an ideal introduction to quality standards and certification and provides a platform from which to launch a quality managementsystem.
The standard will illustrate how they may affect the way in which organisations shall meet national and internationalcustomer requirements in terms of product and service Quality.
Why should you enroll?
The programme provides a broad overview in terms of the plan, do, check, act structure of the ISO 9001:2008. The course delivers specific information on topics including:
- How to define quality
- The development of quality system standards
- The structure of the ISO 9000 series
- A clause by clause discussion of ISO 9001:2008
- The importance of documentation and records
- Quality managements system (QMS) standard.
What are the topics covered?
The program covers the following main areas:
- The meaning of Quality
- Costs and benefits of QMS
- Quality Management Principles
- Introduction to ISO 9000 Family of Standards
- Practical Issues related to QMS Implementation
- QMS maintenance process
What is the duration?
This is a 1 - day course
Who should attend?
- Individuals assigned the responsibility to implement quality management systems in their organization
- Individuals who need to understand the benefits of quality management for their organization
- Those interested in or starting a career in quality management
- Chief executive officers (CEOs) / managing directors / business unit leaders / departmental heads
- Management representatives appointed in terms of the standard - clause 5.5.2
- Departmental quality representatives
- Individuals identified by management for further development